Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, Libreoffice, RTF, Latex or PDF document file format and were prepared with the template available at the journal website.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The contribution is written in Portuguese or Spanish.
- The work is suited to the scope of the journal.
- The title is concise and sufficiently descriptive.
- The abstract reflects the content of the work.
- Keywords are appropriate and indicative of the content of the work.
- The objectives are clear and well defined.
- The work is well organized.
- The description of commercial products or their use, if any, is done in an objective manner and does not represent a form of advertising for them.
- The quality of writing and presentation is correct/appropriate.
- All figures and tables are really needed.
- The dimension of the work is appropriate to the type of work and its technical-scientific contribution.
- The conclusions are presented clearly and are consistent with the objective and content of the work.
- Units of the International System are used.
- All tables and figures are cited in the text.
- The quality of the figures is adequate.
- The symbols used are the internationally standardized or traditionally used.
- The symbols in the tables and figures coincide with those used in the text.
- All symbols used in the text, figures and tables have been properly defined.
- All works cited in the text are listed in the reference list.
- Data on each cited reference is presented in full, in journal style and including URLs when available.
Section default policy
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows sharing the work with recognition of authorship and initial publication in Antropologia Portuguesa journal.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.