Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article in English
- Article contain up to 50.000 characters, including spaces and footnotes (excluding the bibliography), and must be preceded by up to 10 keywords and an abstract (“summary”) with a maximum of 300 characters, including spaces, in which it should be easily recognizable the purpose, originality and relevance of the article and the research it presupposes.
- The texts must not contain any mention allowing the personal or professional identification of the author.
- Article is submitted in Word format (.doc/.docx), in Times New Roman, 12, with footnotes in Times New Roman, 10.
- The text is single spaced; italics should be used instead of underlining (except for URL addresses); citations, figures and tables shall be inserted into the text, not at the end of the document as attachments; authors must consider and are responsible by all copyright law concerning the article, including figures and tables; the bibliographic citations and references must conform to the styles provided by APA Standards (American Psychological Association);
- The article is original and unpublished and shall not be simultaneously under review or waiting for publication by another publication.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.