Interlíngua: Miscigenação Linguística e Ficção Poética
This article addresses the issue of inter-language in the contemporary situation, a process of relationship among languages, caused mostly by mobility, migration, nomadism, war, globalization, colonization, exile and, more recently, digital interconnectivity expanded to a planetary dimension. These processes, made possible and re-signified by the transnational media communication, have triggered inter-linguistic contact situations, over and across the boundaries of both geographic nations and cyberspace.
- Abstract viewed = 75 times
- HTML (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 30 times
- PDF (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 34 times
BERNARDO, Gustavo, Anke Finger e Rainer Guldin, eds. (2008). Vilém Flusser: Uma Introdução. São Paulo: Annablume.
BLATICKOVA, Eva (2010). A Época Brasileira de Vilém Flusser. São Paulo: Annablume.
DERRIDA, Jacques (2001). O Monolinguismo do Outro ou a Prótese da Origem. Trad. de Fernanda Bernardo. Porto: Campo das Letras.
FLUSSER, Vilém (2007). Língua e Realidade. São Paulo: Annablume.
FLUSSER, Vilém (1998). Fenomenologia do Brasileiro: Em Busca de um Novo Homem. Rio de janeiro: Editora da UERJ.
GULDIN, Rainer (2010). Pensar entre Línguas: A Teoria da Tradução de Vilém Flusser. São Paulo: Annablume.
GULDIN, Rainer (2008). “Tradução e Escrita Multilinguística.” Gustavo Ber-nardo, Anke Finger e Rainer Guldin, eds. Vilém Flusser: Uma Introdução. São Paulo: Annablume.
KRISTEVA, Julia (1988). Étrangers à nous-mêmes. Paris: Librairie Artheme Fayard.
KRISTEVA, Julia (1994). Estrangeiros para nós mesmos. Trad. Maria Carlota Carvalho Gomes. Rio de Janeiro: Rocco.
MATUCK, Artur (2014). Kadmonvort: Habitante do Terceiro Planeta. São Paulo: Editora Escuta.
MATUCK, Artur (2014). Ataris Vort no Planeta Megga: Jornada para Alpha Centauri. São Paulo: Editora Escuta.
MATUCK, Artur (2014). Iompostioma: Eksperimento de Criogenia. São Paulo: Editora Escuta.
TODOROV, Tzvetan (1996). L’homme dépaysé. Paris: Le Seuil.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
MATLIT embraces full open access to all issues. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The article can be quoted but not changed and presented differently.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- A CC licensing information in a machine-readable format is embedded in all articles published by MATLIT.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measuresthat legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.