O Que Nos Ensinam os Novos Meios Sobre o Livro no Livro do Desassossego
The article starts with a comparison between the cases of The Man Without Qualities and the Book of Disquiet, works typically described as tokens of the modernist book. This comparison is followed by a reading of the fundamental production strategies of the Book of Disquiet and a questioning of the contribution of digital archives to the concept of the book.
- Abstract viewed = 167 times
- HTML (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 60 times
- PDF (Português (Portugal)) viewed = 58 times
Flaubert, Gustave (1999). Correspondance I. Ed. Jean Bruneau. Paris: Gallimard. Bibliothèque de la Pléiade.
Groys, Boris (2008). Bajo sospecha: Una fenomenología de los medios. Valencia: Pre-Textos.
Monteiro, Adolfo Casais (1985). A Poesia de Fernando Pessoa. Org. José Blanco. Lisboa: IN-CM.
Pike, Burton (2007). “Der Mann ohne Eigenschaften: Unfinished or without End?” A Companion to the Works of Robert Musil. Eds Philip Payne, Graham Bartram, Galin Tihanov. Rochester, NY: Camden House. 355-369.
Pizarro, Jerónimo (2010). Pessoa Existe? Lisboa: Ática.
Prendergast, Christopher (2007). The Classic: Sainte-Beuve and the Nineteenth-Century Culture Wars. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
Rubim, Gustavo (2000). “Livro: o Único, o Múltiplo e o Inexistente.” Colóquio/Letras 155/156: 216-219.
Saraiva, Arnaldo (1982). “A Edição do Livro do Desassossego.” Persona 7: 58-60.
Soares, Bernardo (1982). Livro do Desassossego. Recolha e transcrição dos textos por Maria Aliete Galhoz e Teresa Sobral Cunha. Prefácio e Introdução de Jacinto do Prado Coelho. Lisboa: Ática. Vol. I.
Soares, Bernardo (2001). Livro do Desassossego. Edição de Richard Zenith. Lisboa: Assírio & Alvim. 3ª ed.
Soares, Bernardo (2010). Livro do Desasocego. Edição de Jerónimo Pizarro. Lisboa: IN-CM. Tomo I.
Tabucchi, Antonio (1984). “Uma Arca Cheia de Gente.” Pessoana Mínima. Lisboa: IN-CM. 9-33.
MATLIT embraces full open access to all issues. Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal. The article can be quoted but not changed and presented differently.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- A CC licensing information in a machine-readable format is embedded in all articles published by MATLIT.
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measuresthat legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.